|Home||» Products||» Portable Hot Air Ovens||» Vacuum Oven|
We are a successful manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Vacuum Oven based in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). Our range of oven is utilized in biological, medical, research labs, and various other sectors for heating and drying different materials. This oven is constructed and engineered by adroit professionals using excellent quality raw material and updated technology. To meet varied need of clients, we offer this Vacuum Oven in varied dimensions at industry leading prices.
- Vacuum Ovens are double walled
- Inside Chamber is made of thick stainless steel 304 Quality
- Outer chamber made of mild steel sheet pre greases, pretreated for rust proofing and powder coated
- High grade glass wool insulation between the chambers to avoid heat loss. Uniform drying under vacuum
- Temperature ranges from 50oC to 200oC with + 2oC accuracy
- Precise Vacuum control to 30Hg displayed on Analog guage
- Temperature Controlled by digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller
- Vacuum chamber is wrapped with set of high quality heaters for quick and uniform heating
- Door has a thick tempered toughened glass window. Perfectly sealed with silicon rubber gasket for observation without disturbing thermal condition
- Proper door alignment to ensure excellent Vacuum performance and operators safety
- Positive screw to tighten the lid to obtain perfect seal
- Fitted with diaphragm valves and vacuum gauge
- Control panel with Temperature Controller, Switches and indicating lamps provided on the front panel
- Working chamber 30 x 22.5 Cm
- Suitable for 230V, AC, 50Hz
- Available in rectangular chamber also
- Vacuum control and relief valves located on front of unit for convenient monitoring
Sizes in Rectangular Model:
Size in Cm.
No. of Shelves
20 x 20 x 30 Cm.
30 x 30 x 40 Cm.
35 x 35 x 50 Cm.
45 x 45 x 60 Cm.
50 x 50 x 75 Cm.